In this technology driven world that we live in, almost all businesses use technology in some way or another to assist them in their day-to-day functioning. But is this technology being utilized to its full potential? Could it be improved or leveraged in some other manner so as to improve efficiencies? Have the proper standards been followed? Will the technology be scalable and robust enough to meet future expansion plans? These are some of the questions that plague business owners.
We, at VISIS Consulting Services can help you answer these questions and any other technology concerns that you may have. We offer our services as independent auditors – carrying out extensive technology audits that will guide you and ensure that you are on the right technology path. Such an audit can add tremendous value to your business as not only will it provide a comprehensive overview and analysis of the current state of technology but it will also help in identifying key strengths and gaps. Working closely with you, our consultants will ensure that every aspect of your business requirements are carefully mapped to eventual outcomes, thereby ensuring that gaps between business vision and actual implementation are absolutely filled.
We are well aware of the fact that technology inefficiencies can compromise the success of any business. Through our technology audit not only will we help you in identifying and removing such inefficiencies that may exist but will also come up with innovative solutions that will provide you with an edge over your competitors.
In performing a technology audit, our team will..
- Evaluate the current technology that is being used and its alignment to your business objectives
- Identify security vulnerabilities both hardware and software
- Develop a high level technology architecture that is suited to both short term and long terms goals of the organization.
- Study and trace the gaps in Software Development Lifecycle and ensure optimal coding
- Evaluate the capacity of your organization to integrate new technologies
- Work with your technological partners and better define what they need to successfully integrate these technologies into the company
- Ensure that all software is well documented thereby reducing dependencies on third-party vendors
- Identify the scalability of the current technology