- Good understanding of MS SQL Query Design and Stored Procedures.
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Knowledge of Design Patterns, UML modeling, Software Architecture, and Platform Design
- Strong working knowledge of development tasks using the Microsoft Dynamics platform including the creation of entities, forms, views, and workflows/dialogs.
- Database design and development experience using Microsoft SQL Server is a plus
- Proven analytical abilities applied to system design and software implementation
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in core development, environment upgrade.
Qualifications: Bachelor/Masters Degree For UGC Recognized University/College or equivalent with Good Communication skills.
Job Location: Nodia/NCR