On Job Training
Ever tried to apply what you learned in your last degree and get an experience from the experts??
Ever wanted to prove yourself on job and get rewarded for the same??
If the answer is yes then VISIS is the place for you, It’s a place to hone your skills, discover new opportunities and craft a successful career. We at VISIS have always believed in providing opportunities to the people who have firm determination of excelling their career endeavor. The On Job Training Program at VISIS is especially designed for you to train and develop you for the companies’ projects and reveal your hidden potential. This program is for the young professionals who are looking ahead for a great career.
The candidates will participate in the development of the following assets:
- Best practices,
- Knowledge products,
- Case studies,
- Background research,
- Associated technical work and
- Strategic initiatives
Activities may include but not be limited to the following:
- preparation of a detailed research framework;
- conducting critical review of the relevant literature about a specific topic and reporting;
- assisting with the support, developing / generating the technical requirements
- co-ordination and attendance of committee meetings and minute taking,
- conducting interviews,
- compiling and writing of case studies,
- preparation of PowerPoint presentations, and attending meetings with a variety of institutions, associations of professionals, and public sector institutions (such as municipalities) to gather materials and information and writing research papers or reports on specified topic (s).
The OJT Training will range from a period of 2 months to one year and involves a certain amount of business travel, typically on weekends as well as working at client locations.