What we offer..
Only a few short years ago, the “new” economy was booming. College graduates and those holding professional degrees enjoyed a host of employers seeking their talents. From investment banking and blue chips to non-profits and start-ups, opportunity was everywhere. No longer. Today, top jobs across all industries and functional capacities have dwindled to a trickle. The recruiting process has become increasingly competitive and candidates need more initiative and tenacity than ever to land the job of their choice.
For Internship Apply Here
How can you get your foot in the door?
Here at Visis Software we have designed internship programs for fresh graduates so that they get the opportunity to work in real-time job environments and bridge the gap between the student and professional life.
Technical& Business Management Internship
The internship program is geared towards recent graduates, primarily from the following backgrounds:
- MS- Master OF Science
- BS- (BCA/BBA/B.Com/B.Sc)
- BS- Information Technology Science
- BS- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- BS- Computer Science Engineering
- BS- Automobile Engineering
- BS- Mechanical Engineering
The internship program is applicable for people who may be enrolled in graduate work/studies or looking for employment and who have an interest in developing practical working skills. Interns will have an opportunity to use the skills they have acquired and gain further experience in a focused-context of best practices and innovation for sustainable infrastructure development. During the internship program, the interns will be working under the day-to-day direction of the directorate and will have the opportunity to interact with an expert network of volunteers from the public and private sectors. Regular interaction will take place with at least one of the 5 Technical Committees, as well as the directorate and other committees.
Interns will participate in the development of the following assets:
- Best practices,
- Knowledge products,
- Case studies,
- Background research,
- Associated technical work and
- Strategic initiatives
Activities may include but not be limited to the following:
- preparation of a detailed research framework;
- conducting critical review of the relevant literature about a specific topic and reporting;
- assisting with the support, developing / generating the technical requirements
- co-ordination and attendance of committee meetings and minute taking,
- conducting interviews,
- compiling and writing of case studies,
- preparation of PowerPoint presentations, and attending meetings with a variety of institutions, associations of professionals, and public sector institutions (such as municipalities) to gather materials and information and writing research papers or reports on specified topic (s).
The internship will range from a period of 2 months to one year and involves a certain amount of business travel, typically on weekends as well as working at client locations.
For full time final semester Internship Program , Apply Here
Shortlisted will be informed by the email or call.